Saturday, August 7, 2010

A resolution happens but I feel cautious

In case anyone was wondering what happened in the situation with Cindy. Much to my surprise, she called me and sorted it out with me. She was sincerely apologetic and didn't want there to be bad feelings between us.

I also got to really say all the things I didn't get to say the other day and not leave anything out.

I appreciated all of this a lot.

So, why am I feeling so hohum with it and cautious? Just a natural outcome of what happened? Or do I have some reservations on other levels now?

Currently I'm not too sure. I do know though that I'm glad that I stood up for myself, was real, followed my feelings and didn't back down. This made me feel so much more human than I've been feeling for awhile and that's a very nice feeling at the end of the day.

So... at the very least, I am clear on being real. Now, if I can just do it with some of the other people in my life - that would be sooooooo nice.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment