Saturday, August 7, 2010

Are you there my Guides? I need a sign please.

Yesterday I was in a funky I hate my life, what am I doing, will anything be okay space. Ugh. I hate those ones. That's a good time to ask the Guides for a sign or set of signs to cheer you on a bit.

I have no off switch on my brain. It is the bane of my life. Along with having Venus in Pisces! It makes me a hopeless obsessive romantic. It also means that where other people can have something bothering them and put it out of their mind - I can't. People say 'helpful' things like: "Just keep yourself busy, take your mind off it." You're joking - right? It plays ad nauseum through my brain like a loop, driving me completely potty with the whole thing. If there was an off switch, if I could reach behind my head and flip the switch - I would.

So, what has been looping for me is the money thing. I know if I pull my energy into a clear space, I'll be fine with it. But currenlty I'm looping myself and terrorizing myself with the thought I'll be broke, come lunchtime Monday as SW would say. Of course, this is clearly UNTRUE. However, my brain is stressing about it.

This is when some divine intervention from the Guides REALLY does help.

I asked my Guides. "Hi Guides, can you please give me a clear visual physical sign easily recognized by me in the next 24 hours, if we will win or get lots of money coming to us ? So, I can stop worrying and making things worse energetically, thanks."

You put this out to the Guides/Universe/God (whatever you call your helper) and let it go. Then be aware of when a sign crosses your path and not dismiss it as 'sheer coincedence' (there is no such thing.)

Anyway - voila!

The Guides really did some great stuff today. We decided to go over to Hilo to see the Orchid show. I had gotten an email from someone this morning about her new book and went to have a look at it. Hers didn't grab me but two other books did and I ordered them from Amazon. I thought they might get my head into a better space. We set off and stopped at the gas station and as we drove in, I was thinking about the books and there was a truck with the plate 'PUEO' on it. Excellent! Pueo means owl in Hawai'ian which means way-shower and is always a huge direction indicator for me. Good, I was on the right path then.

We continued over to Hilo and on the way down into Hilo, I wanted to show Aaron the waterfalls. We had trouble finding the road and ended up at Boiling Pots first, instead of Rainbow Falls. No matter, we were going to see them anyway. As we drove down the road, the car was making a funny squeaking noise. Aaron said, "I know how to fix that," and turned on the radio. To our delight, the Winslow Arizona song came on - officially called 'Take It Easy' by the Eagles. We both exclaimed over this as the Guides have been playing pieces of the song to me for about 2 weeks now.

Take it easy
Take it easy
Don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy
Lighten up while you still can
Don't even try to understand
Just find a place to make your stand
And take it easy

Well, I'm standin' on a corner in Winslow, Arizona

We laughed, as this has been a 'lead' song now for a couple of weeks and we have NOT heard it on the radio in all that time. I guess the Guides were trying to get our attention with that squeak. We pulled into the car park, and we parked right next to a car that I didn't take much notice of until we got back from the view of the falls. On the back of the car, was the sticker 'Goods Gonna Happen.' Yes! There's my sign, right after the Winslow, AZ song! Then I noticed that on the gas tank lid, there was a honu and white feather - both powerful things for me. Excellent! Thanks Guides I said. That's a good set of signs. :-)

I knew then that the money would come and we would be okay. Nice clear signs and lots of them.

But more was to come.

We went to the Orchid show and the whole show had a theme running - JACKPOT. There were trays of money and dollar signs everywhere. And one of my favorite orchids - what I call the yellow Singapore 'crunchie' was in a huge carpet display. Just as I was about to shoot that, I noticed above it that there was another wall display made from Ti leaves and things. When I looked up at it properly, I saw it was a Phoenix bird! Wow. And above that was a slot machine and the words Jackpot OMG. Phoenix for me is also another power symbol - the Phoenix rising from the ashes. Aaron is my Phoenix. I had been looking for him for ages and kept hearing Phoenix but didn't know what it went with. When I met him, I realised he was the Phoenix and the area we bought our house in was jam packed with Phoenix Palms. Ah, got it.

And the whole show was on this Jackpot theme - winning, being lucky and so on. Everything seemed to be 'blaring' signs at me. We were very taken with one orchid and it turned out to be called 'lucky stirke.' And on it went.

If I had any doubts, then today, for once, my brain has quietened down and I can trust that we are going to be okay and looked after.

Last night, when I was talking to the Guides, I asked them what I was doing here in HI. I know on some gut level I'm supposed to be here but energetically, it is not quite right for us in the long term. Ivana - my head Guide, said I was here to learn to trust again. To know I am always looked after and that everything is happening for a reason. :-) I know this too on some internal soul level and I'm going to be okay with that - for now. Tomorrow may be another day!

But right now, I know that we got some pretty hefty signs today and that I just have to 'take it easy, don't let the sound of your own wheels drive you crazy.'

I once got 'shut down' in Winslow, AZ on a road trip from MI to CA when the highways were covered in snow and ice and they closed the higways until they could get it cleared. We were divinely looked after there, every step of the way. From getting the last hotel room in town, before they started filling up the churches etc, to running into a Ryder guy who told us what to do, so we wouldn't get charged extra to the most amazing help when we got stuck on the ice coming out of Flagstaff.

Thanks Guides.

No comments:

Post a Comment